National Partner Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
The NICE inContact National Channel Manager grows the indirect sales channel in support of the NICE inContact revenue goals through an assigned strategic partner. National Partner Managers actively incent, train, and enable their partners and are measured by quarterly opportunity generation and closed deal flow. This is a field-based, partner-facing position will require a minimum of 25% travel per month.As a National Partner Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Manage ongoing relationships with assigned partners to ensure opportunity and deal flow required to meet revenue targets in assigned territory(ies).
- Work closely with Regional Partner Managers to ensure partner sales coverage
- Keep partners up-to-date and informed on NICE inContact product changes and strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with regional partner managers
- Ability to offer training to Sales Partners on products and sales tools.
- Maintain executive relationships with partner
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 6+ years sales experience
- Previous experience in telecom, call center, software or hardware industries
- Proven track record of defining and meeting revenue goals.
- Experience in relationship management.
- Experience in working independently with little or no direct supervision on site.
- Ability to maintain sales call records and tickler system.
ABOUT NICE inContact:
- Prior experience in Channel Sales preferred.
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.