The ranges of problems you will deal with include natural language processing, classification, speech analytics and data mining.
The work is both analytical and experimental in nature and includes development and prototyping of new algorithms and evaluating their performance on extensive data sets.
In this role you will cooperate with other researchers in identifying needs, defining the research topics and the desired outcomes as well as collaborating with and coaching other researchers in the lab.Desired Skills and Experience:
- MSc/PhD in computer science or related fields doing research in the fields of NLP, machine learning, deep learning, speech recognition or cognitive computing.
- 2+ years’ experience in researching and implementing algorithms using Java, C#, Python, or C++
- Good analytical skills and original thinking
- Good system level understanding of problems
- Good knowledge of the field, being up to date on the state of the art
- Knowledge of commercial solutions is a plus
- Independent and innovative with the ability to lead problem definition and goal definition processes
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English