NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) is the world’s leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions. www.nice.com.
We're looking for a dynamic, hands-on and resilient Field Marketing Manager to lead and drive the execution of marketing plans and programs with India Sales organization to increase our brand presence and footprint.
Reporting into NICE APAC Marketing Head, this exceptional candidate will work closely with India sales leader and the rest of the marketing team to bring India’s marketing to the next level. This Field Marketing Manager will lead the identification, coordination and execution of a wide mix of branding and demand generation activities including digital, telemarketing, events, webinars, PR and public speaking opportunities which will directly lead to increase in pipeline opportunities and brand awareness. The candidate will have the opportunity to further regional and global exposure through collaboration with various stakeholders like LOB and Solution leads.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aligned with regional marketing and business strategy, the candidate will develop tactical plan, collaborate with different teams, develop and deliver effective outbound and inbound marketing programs to maximize positive exposure and perception into agreed target audience segments. At national and local marketing level, this will comprise of lead generating digital approach, webinars, public relations, ABM, joint partner marketing and a wide range of events etc.
- Uncover customer success stories, speaking opportunities and develop other publicity opportunities and events around industry conferences.
- Lead management process. Work with sales team to ensure timely and closed-loop follow-up plans are in place for marketing initiatives and ensure activities are tracked in CRM system and marketing automation tools.
- Be accountable for allocated budget management, pipeline generation, return on investment and marketing performance metrics for all field marketing programs.
- Identify and manage submission process for corporate, product, and marketing industry awards.
- Leverage reporting and measurement tools on agreed cadence - weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Run all aspects of events from planning and negotiations to logistics and execution.
Specific experience in:
- Lead-generation campaign planning and execution (targeting, segmentation, media purchase and negotiation, creative execution).
- Marketing and Sales collaboration that delivers effective ROI.
- Digital and Events – true understanding of how digital marketing and events are lead-generation opportunity, with closed-looped measurement and reporting.
- Digital Marketing – including social media
- Webinar planning and execution; being the point person working with the broader team to administer, manage and deliver all marketing and sales support.
- Budget management
- 3rd party agencies management – especially with PR, Events, Creative, Telemarketing agencies
- Prior Partner Marketing experience preferred.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, marketing, journalism or related field, with minimum 5 years of field marketing experience. B2B enterprise software experience highly desirable.
- Strong experience with demand generation, events planning, organization and execution.
- Experience managing 3rd party agencies, databases and marketing automation tools.
- Clear, concise and persuasive business writing and communications skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and effective project management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Salesforce.com.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is a strong individual contributor and enthusiastic team player with dedication to excellence and a strong dose of initiative.
- Creative and analytical.
- Preferably with regional work exposure and culturally sensitive.
- Willing to travel 25%.