NICE Satmetrix is seeking a creative, energetic Marketing Manager to help get our fantastic customer feedback management software the attention it so richly deserves! Reporting to the Marketing Director for the business unit, this lucky soul will have the chance to guide our messaging and positioning, get creative about getting our message out, support a committed and talented sales team with great materials, and work across many functional areas and business units within NICE.
Join us if you love a quick pace and like to keep a lot of plates spinning at once. Know how, or have the ability to, thrive in a complex, matrixed organization. Especially coveted talents: success telling a differentiated story in a tough market, and domain expertise in the field of customer experience.
A little more about us: NICE Satmetrix operates as a business unit within NICE, handling marketing, sales, product management, and customer success. We go to market three ways: directly (and via partners) as a stand-alone customer feedback management solution, as a part of the NICE Enterprise portfolio, and as part of NICE inContact CXone. Find out more about us at www.satmetrix.com.
Put your product marketing and demand generation experience to work to:
- Advocate the NICE Satmetrix brand in the customer experience market and in the NICE/ NICE inContact portfolio sales ecosystem
- Work with the product and marketing teams to drive consistent messaging and competitive positioning of our product
- Work the various go to market channels we are engaged with, both internal and external
- Work with content director to create and improve our customer stories, referrals, website, case studies, e-books etc.
- Work with sales account executives on account based marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing strategies for inbound and outbound campaigns
Get ready to spend your days:
- Contributing to market analysis and understanding (e.g., needs, trends, buyers, budgets, geography, prices, value)
- Managing analysis of competitive environment and customer trends
- Helping define and refine clear value proposition statements
- Building solutions sales tool kit materials for our “sales overlay” division and the account executives for the broader NICE and NICE inContact portfolio
- Internally marketing our sales tools and message
- Developing marketing approaches for inbound and outbound campaigns; collaborate with our automation specialist to implement and track performance
- Creating and sourcing content as needed to support marketing goals
- Collaborating with our marketing operations specialist to track performance across marketing channels, including paid, to maximize marketing ROI
Apply if you have:
- About 5 years’ experience marketing SaaS or cloud B2B solutions to marketing or operational buyers
- Experience working with global sales teams
- Great communication skills, including writing and editing
- Comfort presenting to groups in person or online
- A good grasp of the mechanics and metrics of marketing and pipeline management
- Ideally, experience in one or more of the following domains:
- Voice of the Customer
- Customer Analytics
- Customer Experience
- Ideally, experience with marketing automation (we use Marketo)
- A willingness to travel ~25% of the time domestically and globally
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V