The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for executing the demand generation strategy for different segments and its orchestration across channels. He/she will work with key stakeholders, such as product marketing and sales.
Proficient in your use of marketing automation to cover the full spectrum of marketing; campaign creation, inbound marketing, list imports, data segmentation and data maintenance. You will help to manage the marketing automation technology platforms, consistently improving the lead generation, lead management and automation processes using best practices and optimizing for scalability. You will manage multiple projects and conduct data analyses used to support strategic decisions.
• Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate and distribute lead reports
• Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, campaign management and lead management
• Analyze marketing data to develop insights and make optimization recommendations
• Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
• Manage the execution of end-to-end campaigns while maintaining cohesive automated workflows
• Over 2 years’ experience with Marketing Automation (Marketo is highly preferred)
• Experience with google analytics- Nice to Have , salesforce.com- Must.
• Strategic thinker and hands-on executor
• Solid writing skills and experience creating marketing content
• Experience managing campaign execution across multiple channels
• Driven by metrics
• Takes the initiative and has a proactive mindset
• Assist with website and content maintenance
• Event and campaign management support as needed