You are fearless—eager to run through walls but smart enough to find the hidden doorway behind the library shelf.
You are generous—you hold that door open for the next person too.
We want to know: Are you NICE?
We are seeking a Marketing Automation Associate to join our growing Global Marketing Team. NICE’s environment will be a perfect match for a self-motivated, results-driven individual with exceptional organizational skills. We are excited to welcome a life-long learner who’s motivated to both grow and build. This role will report directly to an upbeat, friendly, and dedicated Marketing Automation Manager who is committed to ensuring everyone has a seat at the table.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for executing the demand generation strategy for different segments and its orchestration across channels.
The ideal candidate is excited to use marketing automation to cover the full spectrum of marketing, campaign creation, inbound marketing, list imports, data segmentation and data maintenance. You will help to manage the marketing automation technology platforms, consistently improving the lead generation, lead management and automation processes using best practices and optimizing for scalability. You will manage multiple projects and conduct data analyses used to support strategic decisions.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate and distribute lead reports
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, campaign management and lead management
- Analyze marketing data to develop insights and make optimization recommendations
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Manage the execution of end-to-end campaigns while maintaining cohesive automated workflows
- Related ad hoc duties as needed
The ideal person should have these qualities:
- Over 2 years experience with Marketing Automation (Marketo is highly preferred, but we welcome applicants with Pardot and equivalent automation systems)
- Experience with google analytics and ideally salesforce.com too
- Strategic thinker and hands-on executor
- Solid writing skills and experience creating marketing content
- Experience managing campaign execution across multiple channels
- Driven by metrics
- Takes the initiative and has a proactive mindset
- Ability to interface with a variety of internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams within a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Transparent, direct, and friendly communication style
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, bonuses, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" practice.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives and contests where you can win fully paid getaways, concert tickets, and more!
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know your best friend is a part of you too.
- Ongoing training and development, and company-paid education assistance.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more (parental, wedding, etc.)
- Highly direct communication culture that’s literally a relief to candidates who value straight shooting.
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Results-oriented culture where everyone works hard, but has a life outside work.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, nearly 300% stock growth over the past 5 years, and accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Our solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.