Manager Sales Development
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The NICE inContact Manager Sales Development is responsible for: 1. Generating new business opportunities. 2. Leading a team of Sales Developers. 3. Provide continuous coaching and team leadership to ensure the quantity and quality of sales opportunities produced by the team. 4. Maintaining reports, assigning leads, maintaining data hygiene in Salesforce.com. 5. Inspire and prepare Sales Developers to pursue NICE inContact Career Advancement. As a Manager Sales Development, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Delivers quality leads to the sales organization and ensures daily call activity and lead production expectations are met and exceeded.
- Daily sales training and coaching to insure lead development staff is utilizing proper technique and processes.
- Critical, evolutionary thinking related to lead nurturing / generation.
- Team oriented and managerial style geared toward preparing lead generators for advancement.
- Follows up with field and inside personnel for leads generated.
- Ensures leads are adequately qualified to insure a high probability of a sale, is ultimately measured on business closed as a result of leads generated.
- Inspires lead development staff to pursue NICE inContact career advancement.
- Responsible for the tracking and reporting of leads via Salesforce.com and any other applicable methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 6+ years prior sales experience required with demonstrated success in a quota-bearing environment.
- 6+ months minimum lead generation, sales development, or equivalent experience.
- 6+ months Management experience
- Excellent targeted questioning skills.
- Superior verbal communication skills and confidence in interacting with senior level executives.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Full-cycle sales process knowledge.
- Advanced computer usage skills including prior usage of Salesforce.com.
ABOUT NICE inContact:
- High technology sales experience preferred
- Telephony background preferred
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.