Manager Corporate Sales
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Manager Corporate Sales will be responsible for generation of revenue quotas. This position manages a group of Account Executives in assisting them in meeting their individual quotas. The primary function of the Manager Corporate Sales will be to generate sales, new orders, and revenue for NICE inContact’s product. As a Manager Corporate Sales, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Adapt Sales Presentation material to each prospective client interaction.
- Assist in Lead Qualification and Conversion with the Account Executive Team.
- Partner with internal groups to accomplish sales objectives, including Business Development, Fields Sales, Implementation, Client Services and Contracting departments.
- Effectively and Efficiently log sales interactions, and revenue opportunities and forecasts in the NICE inContact contact management software tools.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Build and Maintain relationships with potential and current customers and sales partners.
- Maintain product knowledge by attending weekly trainings.
- Train Sales Personel individually, in group sessions and via web conference.
- Attend tradeshows as needed.
- Manage team through performance conversations, quarterly and annual reviews, attendance, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 5-7 years experience in sales management
- Solid understanding of needs analysis sales process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong understanding of inside sales environments
- Experience in working with contact management software
- Ability to meet revenue and quotas
- Previous experience in telecom, call center, software or hardware industries
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to train employees and sales partners on products and services
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
ABOUT NICE inContact:
- Previous Software Sales Management
- Telecommunications related sales preferred
- Experience in VoIP-related technology preferred
- Type 30 wpm
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.