We're looking for people that have been playing senior software engineer/technical lead roles in the domain of MIS, and seek accelerated opportunities to become solution architects; people with a passion for technology and the desire to learn and grow, architecting and designing enterprise business applications solutions.
• Plan the future applications portfolio and optimize utilization of existing technology platforms, applications and processes for new purposes
• Maintain and publish reference architecture and strategic directions
• Provide on-going / on-demand industry reviews and benchmarks
• Supports Applications solution design with MIS architecture guidance
• Ensure alignment of solutions with business and IT goals/objectives
• Maintain awareness of current technology assets and the capability of each
• Explore and educate MIS with trending technologies, and specifically ones related to Cloud, SaaS and Digital Workspace
• Identify gaps between established standards and proposed solutions, and follow the exception/waiver process as needed
• Understand and adhere to architecture Governance framework
• Responsible for coordinating, administering and supporting activities related to data planning, data recovery and development and related projects.
• Minimum of 10 years hands on experience architecting, designing and developing enterprise business applications
• Knowledge of architecture and design patterns and the ability to apply them
• Experience with designing of complex Business Applications architectures in a global environment
• Experience with wide range of business applications such as Oracle Applications, Salesforce.com, ServiceNow, BI tools, etc.
• Experience with Cloud based architecture
• Experience with SQL, ETL, Data Warehousing and Big Data
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must
• Experience in leading Cross functional team of analysts and design leads to drive solution architecture for strategic projects
• Ability to gain design consensus across functional teams and influence key stakeholders