NICE Actimize is currently seeking an early-to- mid-level attorney to join our team. The legal counsel will report to the General Counsel and will provide legal advice and assistance to all aspects of NICE Actimize’s business, with emphasis on software licensing and services.
- Draft and negotiate global contracts and other legal documents with a particular emphasis on software, SaaS and services agreements with global financial institutions, insurance companies, casinos, regulators and other major companies
- Use your extensive legal knowledge to highlight red flags and find innovative solutions to close multimillion dollar contracts through extensive coordination with Sales, Finance and product leaders
- Advise management and staff on legal issues relevant to the business
- Experience in drafting and negotiating software and technology contracts
- Ability to draft, analyze and review contracts and other legal documents generally
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with others
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Knowledge of general contracting procedures
- Ability to use and knowledge of MS Office software
- Lawyer admitted to NJ or NY Bar
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.