- Sets the strategic direction for the people, processes, and technology associated with developing, maintaining and sharing knowledge with employees, customers and partners.
- Ensures that the execution of the NICE Knowledge Management Strategy aligns with and contributes to our business objectives to improve the customer & partner experience and improve business efficiency & profitability.
- Organizes, coordinates and oversees the Knowledge Management Program, including the Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) Program.
As a Knowledge Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Sets and oversees the execution of the NICE Knowledge Management Strategy.
- Develops, monitors & reports on knowledge-related KPI's to drive ROI for knowledge-related initiatives, in alignment with the KCS Strategic Framework.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the knowledge base by evaluating the business impact and benefits.
- Oversees ownership, maintenance and strategic plans for the NICE knowledge sources, primarily focused on the ServiceNow Knowledge base, and the NICE customers and partners portal (ExtraNICE).
- Selects and oversees implementation of knowledge related tools, in partnership with the GCO Operation and MIS teams to improve the employee, customer and partner experience for finding the right knowledge at the right time.
- Provide strategic direction for the Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) Program and oversee the adoption progress
- Establish and nurture communities of best practices, including workshops, one-on-one guidance and training.
- Prioritize, assign and manage team activities and projects in accordance with the team's goals and objectives.
- +10 years working to actively contribute knowledge to a global high-tech company as either a Knowledge Manager or similar capacity
- Experience managing a small team of 2-3 individuals
- Familiar with knowledge sharing technologies, concepts, market trends, methods and tools
- Strong technical writing/editing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent analysis skills to provide business intelligence on data and recommend actions
- Ability to disseminate technically complex concepts into a simplified & well-structured format
- The ability to collaborate, get consensus across teams, and establish productive relationships
- Ability to effectively communicate to staff of all technical levels and seniority
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) certification – Advantage
- Experience with ServiceNow KB – Advantage
- SharePoint power user – Advantage
- Project Management or similar certification – Advantage
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as well as Visio
- Fluent English
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, Project Management or related field or equivalent experience required