Junior Software Developer – Essentials team
R&D / Engineering | Raanana, Israel | ISRAEL
As part of the Cloud development team this role is responsible to develop new functionalities for the Actimize Cloud-based SaaS solution.
The development will be done in an agile team working delivering frequently. The Product is developed and runs on AWS.
You will have a unique opportunity to get to know Actimize’s core technology and capabilities and build a cloud-based tools and services that allows the world biggest financial institutions fight financial crime.
You will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies and use them for building a cloud-based product that allows the world biggest financial institutions fight financial crime.
The development will be done in an agile environment that generates working software automatically and frequently (CI/CD).
As part of the team you will have end to end ownership on the services: Design, build, ship, measure and maintain our backend services and frontend applications.
• BSC/BA degree in Computer Science.
• Experience with SW Development with Java/Scala/ Python
• Experience with AWS services and technologies
• Experience in Linux development
• Experience with complex database applications - Advantage
• Experience with DevOps practices and common tools - Advantage
• Can-doer that can take a task from plan to completion
• Team player, excellent communication and presentation skills