Insights and Analytics Analyst (Entry Level)
Work Visa currently not available
WHO IS NICE-MATTERSIGHT
Have you ever spoken with someone and felt as though you just clicked? The magical feeling you get is the result of a personality connection. NICE-Mattersight creates that feeling every day, in call centers and companies around the world, through a unique suite of enterprise software solutions.
We have analyzed over a billion interactions for leading healthcare, travel and hospitality, financial, insurance, tech, telecom, utilities and other clients, and built more than 10 million (and counting) behavioral algorithms that leverage a world-renowned personality model. The resulting products help employees and customers have smoother, faster, more productive conversations with each other—in short, better chemistry.
What you’ll do:
• Uncover insights in unstructured and structured sources of data
• Use accepted statistical methodologies to validate findings
• Work directly with clients to explain patterns in data and answer questions
• Monitor and report on product performance and benefits for our clients
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
• Entry-level candidates with Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University.
• Coursework of a quantitative or analytics nature is preferred. This can include but is not limited to: Business, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics.
• Detail oriented and ability to manage several concurrent initiatives
• Can work independently to solve challenging problems with tight deadlines
• Rapidly adapts to meet changing needs from client and internal stakeholders
• Strong understanding of statistical methodologies
• Ability to translate analytic results to business action
Nice To Have:
• Experience with experimental design or A/B testing
• Intermediate experience with R
•Intermediate experience with Tableau
Find out why we were named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest companies to work for!
What you will experience:
Mattersight values diversity, curiosity and collaboration. Employees from all experience levels and backgrounds are intermingled and encouraged to learn about each other’s projects. Our offices foster teamwork as well as self-motivation, with a healthy dose of fun thrown in.
Mattersight seeks candidates authorized to work in the United States. The Insights & Analytics role can be based out of Mattersight’s Chicago, IL or Austin, TX location
Mattersight is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action in all employment matters: Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, marital or domestic partner status, national origin, disability or medical condition, pregnancy, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or on account of membership or affiliation with anyone in any of the foregoing categories, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law.