Implementation Manager Positions
(Levels: Associate I, II, Staff, Sr., Principal)
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
This position can also be worked remotely anywhere in the USA.
Are you processed oriented to the point that you dream about spreadsheets and project plans? Does marking complete on a project plan give you unimaginable satisfaction? Are some of your best strengths the ability to solve a customer’s business need through workflow configuration and customized preferences? Do you thrive on knowing a software application or product inside out? Do you take pride in your follow-up and customer centric abilities?
NICE inContact Implementation Managers are the customer facing solution experts that work in tandem with the sales experts to make the go live of a new clients account a seamless, exact and surprisingly effortless. The main goal of the Implementation Manager is to create and implement the software that the client and sales agent have identified as their business solution.
There are currently five levels of Implementation Managers depending on your years of industry experience:
- Associate Implementation Manager I = 1 year professional services experience
- Associate Implementation Manager II = 3-5 years professional services experience
- Staff Implementation Manager = 5-7 years professional services experience
- Sr. Implementation Manager = 10+ years professional services experience
- Principal Implementation Manager = 15+ years professional services experience
Here is what you can expect in a typical day:
- Providing technical configuration and, in some cases, programming as required.
- Providing process, data and object modeling in a variety of application and database environments.
- Providing database design, development, and enhancement, as well as management and coordination of changes to existing applications.
- Providing technical architecture leadership, analysis, design, development, and enhancement.
- Maintaining your expertise in industry leading contact center technologies.
- Serving in a project manager capacity via management of end to end system life cycle development of small to large-scale projects.
- Developing costing proposals for projects, perform risk analysis, and manage change control.
- Providing business analysis, business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design for major projects.
- Conducting comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and prepare business cases for projects.
- Presenting a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
- Assisting with the development of client information management standards and evaluation of technology trends.
- Contributing to business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design.
- Assisting with comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and preparation of business cases for new projects.
SUPERVISORY** Only for Sr. and above Implementation Managers
- Supervising during project life cycle any junior level client staff, or any sub-contracted personnel assigned to your project team.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required.
- Equal years of professional experience beyond education requirements as noted above
- Implementation & Solutions: broad skills in both technology & analysis
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis
- Expert Services: deep skills in specialized technical & functional areas
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter.
- Prior consulting experience.
- Contact center operational experience
- Contact Center software solution experience
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.