The Professional Services Implementation Engineer (“PISE”) is responsible for providing support to the NICE Satmetrix project management team during the implementation and Post Go-Live activities
The PISE will be working with internal teams and customers in gathering requirements, configuring data collections entities, creating Project Specification documents, Configuration and Deployment documents including Testing Plans on new projects and initiatives.
Post the Project Management implementation phase, the PISE will utilize the documents created to facilitate the configuration of the project and “go-live. The PISE will be responsible for documenting project specific configurations and handing the project off to the Support Team. The secondary responsibilities of the PISEs may include scoping of customer specific requests, sales support, and professional services delivery.
An implementation engineer performs the following tasks and executes the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Work with supervisor to understand and implement customer’s day to day operations, needs, wish lists, etc.
- Develop Project Management Materials (Project Specification, Configuration Plan, Deployment Plan, and Testing Plan)
- Acquire Customer Sign-off on relevant materials
- Execute Project Plans at appropriate phases
- Document all project specific information in a uniform manner
- Transition projects to support the team
- Gather requirements, scope and manage custom request for development, reporting, and scripting.
- Assist in the delivery of NICE Satmetrix managed services.
- Research, analyse, and resolving software issues in a timely manner
- Support product customization based on customer requirements
- Implement and upgrade various functionalities within the core NICE Satmetrix platform by assisting customers with clarification, and technical support
- Assist in the specification and testing of necessary custom reports to meet business requirements
- Work on a regular basis with internal resource teams to include: Development, QA, Implementation, Production
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or in a similar discipline
- 4+ years of implementation / Services experience
- He/she should have the ability to come to terms with customer needs and should be polite and decent, due to which he/she will be able to give outstanding customer services.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Experience and good understanding of Database / SQL / ETL concepts / Application server.
- Familiarity with technologies like XML, HTML, CSS and Java.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office / MS Power point & MS Excel.
- Excellent team player and ability to work under tight timelines. An implementation engineer needs to have good organizational, social and computer skills.
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Curious to dig several layers deep into a software product and have an innate desire to understand product functionalities and whether they can meet customer expectations.
An implementation engineer works in a fast-paced and dynamic ambiance, wherein he/she has flexible and comfortable timings. He/she has a working shift from 08:00 AM in the morning to 05:00 PM in the evening. However, we are keen to have someone to start work earlier as well e.g. 6:00 AM we are keen to have someone after some years of experience, who is willing to work late at nights or early in the mornings, but these working hours may be optional.