NICE is seeking a HR Manager to provide professional, comprehensive, HR Business Partnership to the Global Customer Operations (GCO) groups. Partnering with senior managers, the HR Manager is critical in executing our people initiatives in line with the needs of the GCO business, providing great internal business partnering and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. The role will help to shape and contribute to the HR strategy for the client group and be involved on all levels of the HR service delivery as well as supporting and leading HR and management projects.
Working as a member of the broader GCO HR team, the HR Manager is comfortable with taking a true hands-on approach to support the delivery of best practice global HR solutions within a diverse, global and complex operating environment. Based in our Hoboken office, this role will partner with a complex client group operating globally in deep partnership with local HR Business Partners in the relevant countries.
The HR Manager will:
- Form deep business partnership with the leaders across the organization from first line management to the VP level. This includes coaching and mentoring as well as acting as a subject matter expert to guide the business through core HR processes.
- Establish a communication cadence with leaders of each business unit to understand the needs of each unit and how they tie into the overall needs of the business.
- Develop a deep partnership with the Talent Acquisition team for the organization to assist with sourcing candidates, working with agencies, setting up interviews and negotiating offers.
- Lead and execute on annual HR processes within the organization that include talent management, reward and recognition programs, and performance management.
- Identify and develop the talent within the organization targeting high potentials and supporting programs for managerial development in partnership with the L&D center of excellence.
- Guidance and counsel on employee relations as well as ensure compliance with the global practices and policies.
- Engage with the employees to understand and improve the employee experience and facilitate the organization’s culture and engagement strategies.
- Lead the onboarding process for new hires to increase retention rates and ensure new employees are set up for success within their roles.
- Lead the offboarding process by conducting exit interviews, completing offboarding tasks, and gleaning actionable insights to reduce unhealthy turnover.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Human Resources, Psychology or other applicable discipline. Masters in HR is desirable.
- PHR, SPHR or GPHR is also desirable.
- A minimum of 7 years of previous experience as a HR Manager role in a global technology organization or consulting environment.
- Proficiency with Oracle HRIS System and comfortable interpreting data.
- Familiarity with best practice people processes and experienced in coaching managers.
- Since this role will advise a client group that is part of a Global function, some previous exposure to global HR operations is preferred.
- Experience with project management, planning and HR service delivery.
- Experience with the needs of a Services client group a plus.
- Experience and comfortable with delivering focused, high quality HR service both in terms of projects and day to day operations.
- Experience working in a matrixed business and HR environment in and international technology or services business is preferred.
- Ability to build effective relationships with people at any level within the organization based on trust, professionalism and personal integrity.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve results.
- Demonstrates passion approaching all tasks in an enthusiastic way and viewing challenges as opportunities.
- Results driven and quality focused with a deep commitment to achieving goals and adding value.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to handle complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence.
- Moxie to challenge business partners in a productive and thoughtful manner and ability to influence for the betterment of the overall business.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Collaborative / team player with the ability to marshal the necessary resources to deliver outcomes.
- Resilient and flexible in the face of constant change.
- Commercially aware with excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Strong professional & technical HR knowledge.