We are looking for a Paris-based, part-time HR Business Partner to join our EMEA HR team supporting sales, professional services and R&D client groups in France, and potentially other Europe countries, reporting to the EMEA HR VP.
The Paris HRBP works closely with and supports our teams of +40 professionals comprising Sales, Pre-sales, Solutions Engineering and Marketing. Main purpose of this role is to help managers and team align organizational and people capabilities with the business strategy and needs, maximize the employee experience, drive a robust organizational climate aim to attract, develop and retain the right talent to the organization. The role will be involved on all levels of the HR operational remit as well as supporting and leading HR and management projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to gain invaluable experience and unique insights and bring their experience into a global, dynamic, and success-driven organization
- Regional HR Business Partner supporting the French and Spanish operations – working closely with the line of business HRBPs supporting sales and professional services clients.
- Work as a member of the EMEA regional and Global HR teams and lead local HR processes (recruitment, onboarding, OD, compensation, welfare) ensuring compliance to regional and global practices and policies.
- Professional focal point for managers and employees at all levels (management consulting, career development, individuals' personal needs etc.).
- Support organizational change management including communications and transition plans.
- Ensure people data accuracy for the business units and leverage data to create deep insights and facilitate business and people decisions.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- A graduate, professionally qualified (in France) HR generalist with 5+ years of experience.
- Coming from a software, technology or professional services environment, they will understand the needs of sales, service and R&D client group.
- Comfortable working in stand-alone role in a matrixed and remote HR team.
- Have a solid understanding of the full HR generalist remit: Talent Acquisition, On-Boarding and Enablement, Talent Management, Reward, Employee Relations, employee engagement,
- Have the credibility and gravitas to provide valued guidance and support to VP and Director level managers in terms of advice, coaching and execution of core HR programmes and processes.
- Have experience of managing relationship with elected delegates and Worker Councils to produce positive, mandated outcomes.
- Able to take ownership for creating a positive, engaging local employee experience that creates identity, belonging and fun.
- Familiar with SYNTEC CBA terms and current employee relations practices in France
- Highly credible and able to build effective relationships with people at any level within the organisation based on trust, professionalism and personal integrity.
- Excellent communicator
- Strong personal motivation, self-confidence and judgement
- Resilient and flexible
- Commercially aware, pragmatic.
- Native French and excellent spoken and written English.