Be part of our vibrant, fast-paced environment. You will be expected to conquer professional challenges, but we'll also find time for fun. We prize out-of-the box thinking and we reward excellence.
- Responsible for NICE global revenues recognition both from accounting perspective and operational perspective.
- Manage NICE revenue team
- Maintain a revenue recognition policy for the Company in conformity with US GAAP requirements
- Function as key business partner to Business Finance, Sales, Legal and Professional Services Organizations on matters impacting Revenue Recognition.
- Assisting in integration of the revenue cycle with acquisitions
- Review current revenue recognition methodology/processes and implement "best practices" in revenue recognition and the revenue process
- Work with IT to drive toward systems consistent with business practice
- Educate and update the Sales and Professional Services Organizations on changes in revenue recognition rules and company revenue recognition policies
- Work with auditors on reviews and annual audits
- Involvement in cross-functional initiatives and teams to drive process improvement changes
Requirements, Knowledge and Skills:
- CPA, Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- "Big 4" experience required
- 6+ years related work experience.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Revenues recognition.
- Working for a global public organization
- Familiarity with US GAAP (ASC605 and ASC606), Experience with SAAS and software revenue recognition highly preferred
- Proven experience in leading people and processes involving multiple global company functions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills along with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent managerial skills and ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and effect positive change across the organization
- Takes initiative and ownership of situations
- Ability to be flexible and change with environment and demands
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment