About the company
NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) is the world’s leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions. www.nice.com.
About the product
NICE Sales Performance Management (SPM) helps large organizations manage sales compensation to improve sales performance. NICE SPM handles complex incentive compensation management (ICM) needs, automates sales operation processes, manages territories and quotas, and delivers sales performance analytics.
Nice Sales Performance Management is a product designed to manage the performance and variable pay of Sales teams or external partners. To many of our customers this is a mission critical application responsible for paying tens of thousands of people. The application is highly scalable, capable of performing complex calculations on 100s of millions of transactions. The R&D team has recently embarked on developing new capabilities which are rapidly gaining traction in the market, leading to plans to expand the team. The product is available on premise and as hosted deployments.
- You will be a joining a strong R&D team and will be expected to have knowledge in all stages of the software development lifecycle. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our NICE SPM product.
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Maintain quality, ensure responsiveness and help optimize new and existing systems.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and build new features on time and to budget.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experienced with the Java programming languages and related frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Developing front end and proficient experience using Angular 5+.
- Experience of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Knowledge of cloud providers such as AWS.
- Familiar with database technologies such as Oracle.
- 3-4 years experience of Java development in an agile environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical issues.
- Ability to quickly identify and solve technical problems in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of cloud providers, preferably AWS.
- Sc. in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering and/or practical relevant experience/knowledge.