We are looking for an ambitious Front End Software Engineer to join our group and develop NICE Robotic Automation Solution.
As a front end SW engineer, you will have a unique opportunity to develop with cutting edge front end technologies building NICE flagship product applications for the world biggest banks & contact centers.
You will work collaboratively with professional SW engineers, architects and product managers gaining exposure to technological variety and actively contribute to real life product delivery.
- Design and develop quality, proficient and well documented technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meets corporate architectural standards
- Work collaboratively with professional developers, system architects and product managers to deliver high quality technical solutions
- Contribute to technological and architectural decisions
- Participate in reviewing design and code for other team members
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing web-based applications
- Minimum 3 years of experience using web application frameworks (AngularJS – Advantage)
- Extensive understanding of JS, HTML DOM, CSS
- Familiarity with Redux/Flux design pattern - Advantage
- Hands on experience with Unit/E2E testing frameworks and Test-Driven Development
- Extensive experience in OOP principles, design patterns and best practices
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Desire to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment