NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Fraud Consultant to join our dynamic and growing Fraud Analytics team.
- Perform business analysis to support the deployment of fraud prevention solutions
- Lead/Perform data and quality analysis including data mapping reviews, data validation and remediation, alert validation and issue impact analysis
- Evaluate and respond to business and functional requirement requests
- Provides consultation and share industry best practice on solution design options, impacts of modifications on the existing system and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business
- Ensures a smooth transition from sales process to the project
- Ensures all client business objectives are met as identified through the sales process and planned for through the implementation of the solution.
- Provide advice and business consultancy to prospects and customers to gather requirements for product enhancements
- Provide a strategy and operational consulting to ensure clients are taking full advantage of their purchased assets
- 5 + years as subject matter expert in financial crimes
- 5 + years of Hands On experience in SQL
- Banking fraud operations background
- Business operations and risk analysis experience
- Customer facing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing detailed specifications
- Team oriented and yet able to work independently
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment and learn quickly
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
Nice to Have:
- Statistics/data modeling/analytical background
- External consulting or professional services experience at a vendor – strongly preferred
- Financial services experience (commercial and/or retail banking) – strongly preferred
- Background in software development – a plus
- Experience with Data Mining/designing analytical models– a plus
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, bonus and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.