Position: Fraud Analyst – Product Lead
Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Fraud Analyst – Product Lead.
• Work closely with software development teams to communicate requirements, monitor the development processes and the final quality control processes
• Work with Actimize professional service implementation teams to provide insights, training, project support and documentation for client implementations involving a line of fraud solutions
• Define the fraud detection performance standards, business goals and requirements of a product area.
• Define Fraud analytics product requirements based on business understanding, market demand and data analysis, while working closely with the product management team
• 2 + years Hands-On experience in the Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing/Customer Analytics industry
• B.Sc. degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or equivalent – advanced degree an advantage
• Experience with software development processes and software quality assurance.
Experience with standard data mining and data analysis tools (SQL, R etc.)
hands-on experience with R/Python a Plus
• knowledge in Fraud /Cyber Crime or other consumer credit risk analytics advantage
• Excellent presentation and communication skills