To Troubleshoot and resolve customer problems on Nice products and solution. Including third party products which integrated in to Nice solutions. Be able to leverage the technical and customer communication skills to resolve customer problem in timely manner and escalate to the next tier.
Maintain high customer satisfaction thorough out the all process form first call to complete problem resolution.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Receives customer escalations and Troubleshoot issues by resolving them with maximum customer satisfaction.
- Take full ownership on customer problem / cases, monitor for proper and on time feedback.
- Act as the front line technical contact to interact with customers (business partners and direct customers).
- Document and track all problems, enquires and events in the CRM system.
- Try to resolve the case remotely, if can’t be resolved due to complexity, urgency, ability escalate to the higher team.
- Keep good customer communication, help in professional manner to collect the needed information and proper escalation to higher team.
- Be able to resolve remote customer issues, configuration and basic problems.
- Maintain the KPI which is part of the customer support targets.
- To judge, with the team manager a proper support in supporting customers in timely manner. Verify and escalate cases from key customers or accounts.
- Escalate sensitive/urgent cases to the team manger and follow up with the customer.
- Use proper resources for case resolution; work closely with other teams to locate the best customer solution.
BE, BTech or any equivalent technical degree.
Experience: 2 years upto 5 years
- Please Note: This job requires regular night and weekend work. This is scheduled with as much advanced notice as possible.
- At least 2 years’ experience with customer support in one of following areas:
- SQL database
- Web application
- CTI / PBX (Predictive Dialers/Nortel/Lucent)
- Voice Over IP
- Must have very strong PC knowledge (Win2003, win 2008) and Microsoft Network knowledge.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Team Player - ability to work well in a close team environment
- Knowledge in application S/W or Telephony or networking
- Customer support experience, international is advantage.
- Good communication skill in writing and verbal. A strong aptitude for investigation, analysis and problem solving.