NICE Nexidia is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At Nexidia, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Nexidia is currently seeking a Finance Manager reporting to Enterprise Finance Director, to come grow with us in a dynamic and dynamic and challenging environment.
- Lead annual budget process across the business unit including coordination with senior management team
- Work closely with division management to provide business insight, including ad hoc analysis for strategic initiatives and day to day business performance
- Own responsibility for overall accuracy of business unit’s monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Work with sales team to ensure contracts compliance with revenue recognition objectives and invoicing standards
- Own forecasting including estimation of revenue, expenses and resources including updating financial systems per Corporate timelines
- Act as a liaison between the division and corporate finance team for special projects, including tax audits, state reporting, revenue recognition
- Maintain and enhance quarterly budget vs. actual reporting to line of business (LOB) General Managers and department managers
- Maintain and enhance quarterly budget vs. actual reporting to Services business including PS, Training, Support and Cloud
- Primary ownership for all financial reporting including but not limited to Quarterly Analytical Reviews (QAR) and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR)
- Maintain accurate customer data, and assist collections teams to ensure timely cash collection and sufficient customer credit
- Ensure that our financial systems accurately reflect any changes in organizational structure and that reporting systems are structured to reflect current management reporting hierarchies for necessary monitoring of financial results and internal approvals
- Develop and maintain financial models, including the company’s long-term strategic financial model
- 5 + years financial management experience in a high-tech, high growth environment with demonstrated career advancement
- Analytical background working directly in an FP&A environment modeling bookings, revenue, costs and expenses
- Advanced Excel modeling skills and competency in Word and PowerPoint
- Strong systems skills Oracle Financials, Hyperion and Essbase is a plus
- Possess a positive attitude, excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proactive, results oriented, with a can-do attitude
- Proven ability to meet critical deadlines and work with sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Management experience
Nexidia is offering a competitive compensation package, including base salary, bonus and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.