NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast-growing, highly respected organization.
Field Readiness is the practice of ensuring that your product is in a ready state where it could be implemented at a moment notice.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a Functional, hands-on experience in BFSI domain, Field Readiness Specialist to join our dynamic Professional Services team.
As the Field Readiness Specialist, you will lead a cross-organizational team focused on increasing sales and adoption of our platform based on our latest innovations and messaging enhancements that we deliver to the market
Experience: 5 to 9 Years
- Lead cross-functional Field Readiness team to execute against new product innovations and messaging and track against deliverables.
- Acting as a bridge between various internal teams
- Solid understanding of customer/industry desires and assist product to implement as a feature in upcoming releases.
- Define Field Readiness metrics/goals/ benchmarks and track/report progress against them.
- Ensure key teams needs are tracked and cared for prior to launch.
- Report out to executive team on team readiness for new product launches.
- Continuously refine Field Readiness processes to decrease the time and resources required to launch.
- Become well-versed in sales and customer data to ensure that our efforts in Field Readiness have an impact.
- Be a model user of our platform and services to amplify your impact as a manager.
- Minimum of 5 years, hands-on, Functional BFSI experience is a A MUST
- Sound knowledge of any Actimize Products.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to creatively solve problems.
- Experience in reporting, analysis, and insights.
- Strong focus on delivery and completion against a complex project plan.
- Takes initiative and can move forward with little intervention.
- Adaptable and can easily manage change.
- Motivated to win for the team and eager to get the work done.
- Hard working, detail oriented and loves to collaborate with others.