Facilities Coordinator (Contractor only)
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for planning coordinating building operations and services. The Facilities Coordinator also manages employee moves and supply requests and assists the HR Department handling confidential employee information as needed.As a Facilities Coordinator, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Act as liaison between Company and Property Management on all building maintenance and facility related issues.
- First point of contact on all building, employee workspace, office equipment and supply needs.
- First point of contact on facility related emergencies during or after business hours.
- Supervise and coordinate with vendors on building enhancements and repairs.
- Issue and audit security badge access for all employees and visitors.
- Tracks costs for office, breakroom, and general facilities supplies and reports to Facilities Manager.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail assuring lowest cost option.
- Oversees interoffice employee moves.
- Maintain up-to-date 'Where Is' internal seat tracking application mapping out where employees sit, as well as conference, training room locations.
- Generate reports for management on current building seating occupancy status.
- Coordinate with vendors on building data/electrical work to meet Help Desk requests.
- Quarterly update "wall culture" employee picture frames throughout the building with photos from various NICE inContact events.
- Maintain on-site and off-site storage facilities.
- The ability to communicate cross functionally and with all levels of staff both verbally and written.
- Responsible for compliance to all facility regulations.
- Member of the CERT Team.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
Bonus Experience:ABOUT NICE inContact:
- HIgh school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years experience in facility management tasks (vendor relations, cost analysis, and office management).
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products to include Adobe and Visio
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.