Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia
the Executive Assistant will provide administrative and reporting support services to one or more key executives in the Service/Operations within the organization.As an Executive Assistant, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
To Land This Job, You'll Need:
- Works under the direction of an executive and performs administrative support functions for one or more higher level executives.
- Regular and essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Running reports for tracking or forecasting using MS Excel, MS Word, and Salesforce.com,
- Organizing meeting schedules, events, townhalls, and offsites (event planning)
- Assisting with email including sorting and responding
- Assisting with expense report preparation
- Screening calls
- Backup receptionist for lunches and breaks
- Keeping calendars up to date
- Taking messages
- Special projects
- Filing and archiving
- Document creation
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Handling confidential matters
- Booking travel in adherence to company’s travel policies
- Assisting with presentations
- Greeting customers and guests.
- Travel as needed for various events.
- Works extended hours as needed.
Bonus Experience:ABOUT NICE inContact:
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 6+ years of administrative assistant experience
- Experience using a multi-line phone system
- 1+ year experience with a corporate travel program
- Intermediate PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent vocabulary, creates polished and professional documents
- Must be able to type a minimum of 65 WPM
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.