Workforce Management (WFM) Education Consultant
The WFM Education Consultant is a customer-facing, billable position chartered with engaging customers in a consultative capacity and providing specialized expertise around NICE inContact products, the contact center industry, and other contact center ecosystem topics including CRM, telecommunications infrastructure, analytics, social media, and others. This position, depending on the types of projects onto which he or she is deployed, will be responsible for both technical and business tasks including managing customer expectations and satisfaction, configuring NICE inContact products based on best practices and customer requirements, coordinating inter-departmental activities within NICE inContact, tracking time and status within NICE inContact systems, and other tasks related to the success of his or her engagement.
As a WFM Education Consultant, a typical day might include the following:
- Facilitate customer facing training for NICE inContact WFM platforms both in person and remotely.
- Provide basic consulting services for NICE inContact customers using various WFM platforms.
- Assist in the development of curriculum and other learning objects, including script writing, gathering source materials, and approving content.
- Promote learning throughout NICE inContact’s employee and partner organizations.
- Provide Staff-level technical configuration and, in some cases, programming as required.
- Provide process, data and object modeling in a variety of application and database environments.
- Provide database design, development, and enhancement, as well as management and coordination of changes to existing applications.
- Maintain Staff-level expertise and currency in industry leading contact center technologies.
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
- Assist with the development of client information management standards and evaluation of technology trends.
- Contribute to business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design.
- Assist with comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and preparation of business cases for new projects.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required. MBA preferred.
- 6+ years of professional training and/or WFM experience beyond education requirements above.
- Ability to travel both domestically and globally.
- Travel is required, up to 75%.
Type of experience varies depending on Consultant’s specialization:
- Education: professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker.
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis; experience in communicating at a technical and functional level while managing business rapport.
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis/call centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of call centers and their operations.
- Engineering Services: deep skills in specialized technical & functional areas; deeply technical expertise around software engineering, programming languages, integration, and/or databases.
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.