The EMEA Central territory includes Israel, Balkans, Turkey, East Europe, Germany, Austria, Swiss, Russia, CIS and Africa. As such, this territory contributes significantly to the overall EMEA business as well as represents growth potential.
NICE offering includes verity of solutions – from infrastructure solutions to business applications and represents a significant part of the Central territory business. The business in this territory is fulfilled mainly indirect via our partners and in some cases done directly with our customers.
The ongoing business & sales management is done in matrix organization which includes different teams as partners managers, sales managers and presales – all geographically aligned. The presales team R&R includes active support for the business, as well as GTM definition, business ownership per product / domain etc.
The Presales Team Leader is quota carrying and includes different sales KPI's and booking targets. As such, the position is very business / sales oriented, in addition to high professional product knowledge. Responsibilities and Duties
- Define & execute the EMEA Central region solutions GTM plan
- Lead the presales team in the territory, to provide them with professional guidance and personal support with the ongoing activities to meet our bookings targets
- TL work includes direct remote management of sales expert located in Israel, Russia, Germany and South Africa and requires travel from time to time (30%-50%)
- Provide sales support for ongoing sale processes as part of the opportunity team, including sales scenarios, demoes, technical presentations, quoting, design etc.
- Work with the different sales teams and the regional RVP to identify opportunities with our existing customers
- Identify new opportunities with non-NICE customers, also as part of a competitive attack
- Work with the regional business partners for enablement, sales & presales training, business generation and indirect sales processes support
- Regularly monitor and report the territory's business status, including pipeline generation, bookings, KPI's etc.
- Work with the product house to provide feedback on the products readiness & field needs
- At least 3 years of proven experience in presales lead & strong sales orientation
- Location base Israel with ability to travel frequently in the territory
- Infrastructure & business applications familiarity – telephony / recording / workforce optimization domains familiarity – an advantage
- Familiarity with the contact center or customer experience market – an advantage
- Strong business management capabilities, including pipeline, bookings and KPI's monitoring
- Proven experience with GTM planning in EMEA markets
- Strong peoples leader – focus on people growth & support
- Team player, working in matrix with different sales & presales teams
- Customer facing & presentation skills
- Proven experience working with business partners as well as direct customers
- Educational background in business management and technical domains – a plus