You are fearless—eager to run through walls but smart enough to find the hidden doorway behind the library shelf.
You are generous—you hold that door open for the next person too.
We want to know: Are you NICE?
NICE Ltd (NASDAQ:NICE) is a publicly traded tech leader with a market cap of $7 Billion and almost 300% stock growth over the past 5 years. We’re the market leader in trade, communications and holistic surveillance applications for institutional trading, wealth management and buy side firms. We’re not only the leader—we’re dominating the space, already in essentially every relevant client in the world (and continuously doing even more with them due to our extensive, ever-expanding portfolio).
The Director of Product Marketing owns a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Providing solution definition and go-to-market strategy and planning.
- Managing 1-2 directly as well as indirectly managing cross-functional teams
- Determining messaging and positioning, and creating and presenting compelling content and collateral in various media (brochures, articles, case studies, eBooks, white papers, ROI tools, webinar presentations, etc.)
- Monitoring and analyzing customer needs and technology trends
- Working with sales leadership to develop and present tools and trainings which support corporate sales philosophy and alignment with proven buying processes.
- Communicating industry-related thought leadership and competitor activities including pricing, marketing strategies and product direction.
- Providing market insight and provide market analysis and action based on market sizing and market segmentation.
- Analyzing and providing input regarding product, pricing, packaging, positioning and promotional strategies
- Collaborating closely with Product Management colleagues to understand product roadmap, features, and functionality to communicate clear and concise use cases for our customers
- Working with R&D and Product Development teams to shape the product vision and prioritize features
- Owning and driving all marketing-related solution launch and release activities to ensure internal readiness (Marketing, Sales, Services, Support) and customer understanding
- Helping to execute lead generation campaigns and represent NICE at industry events.
- Developing programs to increase customer awareness, adoption, and usage of products and solutions.
- Running and coordinating product trainings.
- Working across the organization to drive process improvements, manage bottlenecks, anticipate and proactively manage escalations, determine and quantify business need versus team constraints
- Driving, unfailingly, toward the goal of ensuring great customer experience
Please apply if you are experienced with the above responsibilities, and are an exceptional communicator, presenter, writer, and relationship-builder. A top priority is hiring someone simultaneously creative and process-oriented. Financial technology firm experience is a strong plus.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, bonuses, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" practice.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, such as fully paid getaways, concerts, etc.
- Ongoing training and development, and company paid education assistance.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, generous Paid Time Off, etc.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Stocked kitchen, game room with a fully loaded drink fridge, and other fun surprises throughout the office.
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.