Director of Business Development
NICE Actimize is seeking for a Director of Business development who will play a key and transformative role in shaping and executing on the company’s strategy.
The position will be reporting to NICE VP, Head of Corporate Development.
The position is full time in NICE’s offices in Hoboken NJ or in Israel.
- Work closely with NICE Actimize senior management team and Lines of Business to shape and execute on the company’s strategy.
- Hold responsibility for NICE Actimize’s strategic partners and partnership network from origination to implementation.
- Partner with the NICE Actimize business units and go-to-market teams to drive internal thinking on expansion opportunities and identify new routes to market globally.
- Work with cross-functional teams from multiple disciplines including Product, Operations, Legal, Sales, Finance and more to successfully execute and implement partnerships and business development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university in a relevant discipline (MBA is preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in corporate development, corporate strategy, strategic consulting or partner management in technology sectors
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain a network of relationships internally and externally
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others