The Director, Technical Account Management is a trusted advisor to NICE’s customers and will provide both proactive and reactive post-implementation support ensuring alignment with the Customer’s priorities and NICE’s business objectives. They are responsible for maintaining a strategic relationship across all client business units influencing tactical activities to drive service excellence for designated accounts.
You will be the primary interface between the Customers and NICE’s support organizations while managing critical issues, problems and requests related to escalations and missed expectations.
The Director, Technical Account Management, is an extension on the Support Management Team focused on escalation management, Technical Communication, driving resolution and technical best practices.
The Director, Technical Account Management, also carry the additional responsibilities of First Line Escalation, Reporting / Analysis, Coaching. With involvement in the annual review process for team members within their region.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand the full solution NICE & 3rd party integrations for designated accounts
- Analyze support activity and SR trends for the assigned account ensuring SLAs are met, CSAT is achieved and/or provide recommendations to close gaps- Facilitate Meetings
- First point of escalation for designated accounts for support process issues not resolved by the standard process
- Facilitate problem resolution across NICE internal teams, driving actions, communication and RCA/Best Practices
- Establish relationships and effectively communicate with key members of Customer’s technical team including management personnel.
- Identify barriers to product adoption and partner with appropriate NICE and Customer teams to optimize Customer success.
- Develop, implement and maintain standard practices for designated accounts aligned with the Global TAM operating model
- Oversee transition phase from Client Services to Customer Support (documentation and report review, completed project sign-off, documented acceptance, updated internal sites with hand off materials)- Ensure Day 2 readiness and Success
- Act as Back up for Support Managers as directed
- Mentor and coach Engineers from a technical perspective
- Communicate and advocate customer requirements and concerns to product management team R&D and other internal stakeholders
- Lead Root Cause/Best Practice sessions with Customers and internally as required
- As a 24x7x365 organization, shift work, holidays and on-call responsibilities may be required as well as occasional travel to customer sites.
Director, Technical Account Management, Americas/EMEA/APAC Key responsibilities:
- Level 2 point of Escalation with in the TAM organization for region
- Monitor and mentor TAMs in regard to Internal/External Communication- Improve the work product
- Monthly 1-1 Sessions with TAMs
- Annual review level 1 input for TAMs within specified Region
- Responsible for implementation of new processes and strategies within specified Region
- Responsible for Priority Accounts Red and Yellow Overview
- Bi-Weekly Priority Accounts Case Trending
- Working with Global TAM Director on performance management analysis and improvement along with objective setting for the year, KPIs measurement and performance.
- Allocation of Service to Support Handovers
- Working closely with peer Director, Technical Account Management, in other two regions. Ensuring strategies lessons learnt and knowledge are shared globally.
- Governance that Bi- weekly, Monthly /Quarterly reviews are held with Service/ Sales Directors for each Sub-Region.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proven track record of managing performance, coaching team members.
- Experience of managing remote team members
- Experience to determine when to instigate and co-ordinate Incident Management process.
- Ability to identify performance deficiencies and rectify
- Strong ability to use facts and data to influence decisions
- Ability to prioritize and make appropriate decisions.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and maintain quality standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong customer service and interpersonal skills, plus a demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of associates.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and customers.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a technical service or service delivery environment.
- International Customer experience preferred
- Degree in computer science, engineering or work equivalence.