Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Product Marketing professional to join our dynamic and growing Product Marketing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the single source of expertise on the anti-money laundering (AML), counter terrorist financing (CTF) and sanctions market segment and Actimize AML/CTF products.
- Works with the Product team to perform market research and develop and execute strategies to bring new products to market, implementing global, go-to-market strategies and assessing and recommending sales approach to achieve revenue plans and business development goals.
- Generates business plans, assesses and identifies market opportunities to create opportunities for existing and new Actimize AML products in new market segments based on company ability-to-execute and competitive forces.
- Understands the significance of industry trends and new technologies and completes qualitative assessment of competitors and their capabilities.
- Leads the partnership with Marketing and Product Management in the process of developing the definition, messaging, and positioning of solutions that articulates the superiority of Actimize AML products and ensures that message content is tailored for specific audiences.
- Ensuring that effective marketing plans are in place that will deliver optimal pipeline coverage for segment-specific sales target plans.
- Lead go-to-market campaigns, support marketing activity, influence analysts and support PR to strengthen market position, and represent Actimize at conferences and industry events.
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral and sales support materials and tools, including product literature, datasheets, sales tools, product demos and presentations, whitepapers, industry articles, case studies, ROI analysis, sales training, and more.
- Partnering with Product Management to help define product specifications and validating solution roadmap plans & product vision with customers, market analysts & sales teams.
- Provide product and market segment expertise to support sales activities and assist with responses to RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Ensures that all employees in a variety of sales, marketing and services roles are properly trained to present products effectively in the market place.
- Industry Knowledge of the AML / CTF Market Domain: knowledge of retail, commercial, private and institutional banking, securities and insurance sectors, and correspondent banking; AML / CTF compliance and regulatory requirements for the domain including US, European and global regulations including USA Patriot Act, BSA, FinCEN and OCC guidance, OFAC and sanctions regimes, FFIEC, European 3rd EU Money Laundering Directive, FATF guidance, UK FSA requirements, FATCA; focus and vision associated with Financial Crime compliance processes and operations; experience of business application of enterprise software.
- Professional Product Marketing Experience: 5+ years of direct Product Marketing experience in enterprise compliance software.
- Command of Key Marketing, Product Planning & Sales Management Concepts: buyer-persona targeting, development & communication; opportunity support & pipeline management; planning, developing and coordinating multiple projects, events and activities.
- Expert Communication Skills: Demonstrable proficiency in customer, analyst & media communications; excellent writing and communication skills; strong acumen in MS Office tools
- International Business Travel: willingness to travel 30%
- Graduate Education: MBA or equivalent graduate-level degree
- Other Desired Attributes: experience in Product Management and/or Pre-Sales capacities; demonstrated success leading teams & working in matrix’d environments; working knowledge of Salesforce; ability to thrive in a dynamic environment