This role includes two main charters:
- Lead the HR PMI of Mattersight, a company recently acquired by NICE.
- Build the NICE HR M&A practice.
The role is based in Chicago Illinois and reports to the VP, head of HR Enterprise organization.
The role with its current charter is for a period of one year. Following one year of successful performance, the role will evolve into a leading HR position within one of NICE Enterprise's Global units.
- Build the Mattersight integration plan to ensure success
- Drive the daily operations of the Mattersight HR PMI plan through planning, prioritizing, organizing, and management multiple activities for integration success
- Work closely with relevant HR teams to lead change management, communication, employee engagement and total rewards.
- Work closely with the relevant business leaders and with NICE head of M&A to maintain business continuity.
- Assess ongoing organizational & people impacts and assist with implementing needed HR approaches and actions.
- Act as the Mattersight PMI sensor, assuring a successful integration and pushing for effective and timely decision-making
- Build NICE HR M&A (both HR due diligence & HR PMI) strategy, practices and playbook, to serve as the baseline for all future PMIs.
- Extensive experience as a strategic HR Partner or HR corporate role with a focus on change management & talent management. Experience in managing total rewards is a plus.
- At least 3 years of M&A HR planning and execution experience
- Proven experience in project management: including building the project schedule, resource loading, constraints, dependencies, risk assessment, and articulation of detailed activities and associated challenges
- Strong, complex project management skills and execution skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate (in writing and verbally) to influence a wide variety of audiences - technical and business clients as well as HR functions, across all levels of the organization
- Passionate about both mission and people
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development, or Human Resources. MBA/ MA HR is preferred
- Advantage: Certified Project or Program Management credentials / Six Sigma/Green Belt certification
- Ability to travel as needed (typically no more than 10% of domestic travel)