Here at NICE, we provide state of the art cloud solutions for the Public Safety market for the acquisition, management and analysis of digital evidence to global market. These solutions can be tailored to fit with customer’s existing MIS systems.
We develop state of the art solutions for the Public Safety market, bringing together voice, video and screen recording, playback and analysis for Security customers worldwide.
We are currently expanding our team to allow us to develop an exciting new product to enable Police forces worldwide to keep up with the increasing demands of managing growing amounts of digital evidence.
Due to increasing demand for more larger and more complex solutions the global Product Team is expanding its ability to support our regional sales teams in dealing with larger projects.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to become a key player in rapidly growing business area.
We are looking for a talented Software Developer / Team Leader to join our technology team. The position is based in our Hedge End, Southampton UK R&D Centre. Here is description of the ideal candidate profile:
- Comfortable leading a multidisciplinary, distributed developer team.
- Able to communicate effectively, including via phone, email, instant message and video conferencing tools.
- Fierce in your pursuit of product quality.
- An excellent problem solver with an active interest in the latest design and development tools and technologies.
- Enthusiastic about effective processes
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a high-performing team, ensuring high focus, motivation and collaboration
- Design, implementation and developer-level test of UI, server and interface components, using C# in multi-threaded, multi-server environments.
- Ensuring your code takes into account the concerns of security, scalability, compatibility and maintainability.
- Performing testing of your work, fixing defects and helping to resolve customer support cases.
Knowledge and Experience:
- You must have sufficient experience developing applications in C# using Visual Studio
- You must also have a strong grasp of Windows development tools and SQL Server
- Possess experience creating maintainable code and using source control solutions such as TFS and GIT
- Possess experience of unit testing, code reviews, and other product quality disciplines
- You must have experience in leading a team of Developers
- Possess experience of Agile development processes
Nice to have
- A good knowledge of multi-threading
- Web development skills e.g. Web API, React, Angular, Bootstrap, Knockout, Ajax, JQuery
- You have experience of designing for mitigation of OWASP risks
- You have experience in design of secure systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET, WCF, XML, WiX
We offer the opportunity to be part of NICE global success, learn new technologies, embark on new great career opportunities and enjoy a rewarding compensation package and work culture.
Via the NICE career site or directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
NICE is an Equal Opportunities Employer