As part of the new Cloud development team, this role purpose is to have Cloud and networking professional to cover the operations aspect in the infrastructure RnD team.
The development will be done in an agile team working independently and delivering frequently. The DevOps engineer will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies and be part of the cloud revolution we deliver to the finance industry.
• Define and implement network and access strategy on AWS environment.
• Define and implement monitoring capabilities.
• Solve complex network and ops issues in the test and dev environments on AWS.
• Continuously improve the stability and speed of our CI and CD processes.
• Provide the flexibility to allow the development process to run smoothly.
• Experience with AWS Security and networking solutions, capabilities.
• 2+ years of AWS experience
• 2+ years of Linux skills.
• Experience with Git, Maven, Jenkins.
• Experience with configuration management tools, preferred Ansible.
• Experience with Docker.
• Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, New Relic, etc.
• Experience with databases.
• Development experience.
• Computer Science graduate – big advantage.
• Python/Java/Scala development experience - advantage.
• Pasion for new technologies.