Are you certified in marketing automation software, with hands-on experience building and launching marketing campaigns? Do you enjoy leading the execution of demand programs across multiple channels (email, webinars, events, web site, web personalization, SEM, social media, etc.)? Are you passionate about collaboration and partnering with others to accomplish goals? Have you had the unique experience of marketing to small and medium sized businesses in the contact center space?
This Demand Generation role is focused on NICE Uptivity solutions which enable small to medium sized contact centers to continuously improve every aspect of each step of an agent’s life cycle and enhance customer satisfaction. Whether they have 20 agents or 500 agents, NICE Uptivity customers get exactly what they need thanks to a modern, integrated, and scalable suite of products that offers a unified system for performance management, workforce management, speech analytics, call recording and more.
As a Demand Generation Manager at NICE, a typical day might include:
- Planning, developing, executing and assess marketing plans, including, but not limited to events, email campaigns, webinars, social/blog postings, digital, and web.
- Forecasting, measuring, and analyzing the impact of programs on sales cycles; monitor reports and dashboards to demonstrate progress toward goals.
- Developing target lists through the CRM database and 3rd party vendors
- Providing support to the sales team through communications of marketing programs including the tools, training and market insights needed to win
- Building and maintaining ongoing communications with the NICE Uptivity line of business Account Management and Sales leadership, Product Management, Sales Operations and other key stakeholders.
- Communication with Account Management, Sales, Channel and Sales Operations in order to gain buy-in, understanding, and participation in marketing programs.
- Collaboration across both inContact and NICE organizations, including Global Demand Generation teams, Sales, Service, and Channel Enablement to achieve marketing goals and objectives.
To Land This Gig you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum 4 years of marketing-related experience
- 2-3 years of field marketing experience in a high technology B2B enterprise software environment
- Proven experience in various marketing techniques, including digital and traditional marketing
- A deep understand of complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for B2B high-tech software and services purchases.
- CRM and marketing automation platform experience
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated excellent written (including editing and proofreading), verbal and visual communication skills
- Vendor management and contract negotiations experience