The Demand Generation Manager will plan, develop, execute, manage and assess assigned demand generation activities to ensure pipeline and revenue goals are met. This role will partner closely with internal teams, such as product marketing, marketing operations and sales, as well as vendors, to achieve set goals.
Employee may be asked to perform any combination of the following activities:
- Plan, develop, execute and assess marketing plans, including, but not limited to events, email campaigns, webinars, social/blog postings, digital, and web. Events-related responsibilities may include, contact center tours, keynote presentations, awards, break-out sessions, special events, lunches and other ancillary meetings. This position may involve international responsibilities.
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles. Monitor reports and dashboards to demonstrate progress toward goals.
- Provide support to the sales team through sales tools, training and market expertise
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional enterprise sales VPs and directors, field marketing peers and other key stakeholders.
- Assist peers in developing target lists through the CRM database.
- Communicate with sales to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in marketing programs.
- Identify sales training needs related to the specific marketing efforts led by this role, and collaboratively develop programs to address knowledge gaps.
- Manage vendor relationships, as assigned, including negotiating preferred pricing and terms.
- Collaborate across the organization – with product marketing, marketing operations, corporate communications, sales, service, customer experience and finance – to achieve marketing goals and objectives.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers – in and outside of inContact.
- All other duties, as assigned.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
- This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field (or equivalent work experience) is required.
- 2-3 years of marketing-related experience including field marketing experience with high-tech, B2B, enterprise software environment(s
- Proven experience in various marketing techniques, including digital and traditional marketing
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for B2B high-tech software and services purchases
- CRM and marketing automation platform experience
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated excellent written (including editing and proofreading), verbal and visual communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from sales management, combined with ability to influence others and work collaboratively with other departments
- Proven ability to manage large, detailed projects to tight timelines, often under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Vendor management and contract negotiation
- High energy, self-directed team player
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, lead by example and achieve extraordinary results