Job Purpose and responsibilities:
• Data Scientists utilizing and researching state of the art AI/ML tools for addressing the most challenging puzzles in the financial crime (fraud, anti-money laundering ,market abuse )
• hands-on work development in Python\R and more
• Perform large-scale data analysis and develop predictive and anomaly detection models for the largest financial institutions in the world
• Develop AI/ML model development monitoring and deployment tools.
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering or equivalent
• Experience with statistical model development, with multiple statistical procedures and data mining algorithms,
• Experience and knowledge with ML methods and tools a plus
• General analytical skills, agility with using quantitative tools to solve analytical problems
• Experience with R/Python
• Experience using SQL
• Good oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to work in multi-disciplinary agile teams.
• Innovative aptitude.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Experience in unsupervised and anomaly detection methods.
• Knowledge of national and international financial systems and\or Fraud domain
• Experience with big data technologies such as Spark, Cassandra, Hadoop processes etc