Position: Team Lead, Customer Success Manager
Our NICE Satmetrix team supports a suite of products to manage customer experience programs and collect feedback from customers across multiple channels, including SMS, email, web, social media, IVR, mobile and more, delivered via a Software-as- a-Service (SaaS) model.
- Day to Day management and supervision of a team of regional 3-8 Customer Success Managers (CSMs).
- Mentoring of the team, including providing feedback and coaching to ensure adoption and execution of tools, processes and methodologies.
- Escalation handling as required, working with the client directly as required to agree corrective steps and ensure these are executed.
- Bring to discussion and process any cross-functional improvement areas identified by CSMs, including product enhancements and common ideas to improve our own customer experience.
- Help foster local / regional customer communities and best practices sharing among customers
- Ensure customers get maximal value from NICE Satmetrix solutions and services. Continuously evolve customer programs to meet ever changing market demands and product capabilities
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across a matrixed organization, ensuring timely and effective communication.
- Increase product adoption across multiple stake holders and business units across given customer.
- Develop product expertise, domain expertise and thought leadership by sharing and refining best practices internally and with customers
- Work closely with Account Managers to drive renewals, upsells and cross sell
- Perform CSM role with smaller number of customer base
- Methods and Tools:
- Assess and advance Customer Experience Management (CEM) program maturity throughout the customer relationship, including adoption of product capabilities, evolution of program governance and routine training to customer stake holders
- Be a trusted advisor for the customer. Build and nurture relationships with a variety of stake holder at all management levels on the customer side; connect customer and NICE executives on a routine basis
- Provide project leadership, coordination and guidance for the customer’s major initiatives
- Oversee sales to services handover. Make sure projects are managed to time and scope signed off by sales and customers. Alert on any deviations.
- Create customer advocates to generate strong references, referrals and case studies; facilitate reference activities (sales and marketing)
- Understand customer contracts, SOW’s and make sure they evolve to reflect the ongoing growing usage of our software and tools. Work with Account Managers to make sure commercials reflect reality at any given time.
- Identify expertise gaps and work to resolve them with the wider teams
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- MBA is an advantage
Experience and Requirements
- Be flexible and adaptable to changes and processes
- Minimum 5 years project and account management experience, as well as client services experience in a SaaS environment
- Customer Experience, Retail or Contact Center industry experience preferred
- PMP or similar certification desirable but not required
- Must be able to travel up to approximately 15% domestically and internationally
- Proficiency in French language preferred
- Prior Management and Team Lead experience preferred
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
About NICE Systems
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE solutions help the world’s largest organizations deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions. www.nice.com.