The primary goal of the Customer Success Advocate at NICE is to work closely with our Employee Engagement (EEM) customer base, create loyal promoters, retain & increase revenue by helping pursue expansion opportunities, and create valuable executive references from this customer base in order to help drive additional business from new customers.
Responsibilities & Key Activities:
The role is Responsible for:
- Managing the customer relationship throughout their lifecycle while advocating internally on their behalf, providing oversight and rallying the troops to meet customer commitments
- Negotiating contract renewals and maintaining high revenue retention rates
- Conduct client discovery, to understand the client’s business objectives, alongside industry trends and best practices, and how they connect to NICE solutions focused on process automation
- Performing Business Reviews
- Acting as a strong customer advocate, while maintaining business priorities
- Helping to identify & support internal teams to remove friction in the customer experience
- Engaging and communicating effectively with senior leaders both internally and externally
- Generating & maintaining account dashboards
- Maintain a working knowledge of competitive product lines, especially as it relates to technical strengths and weaknesses of the competitor's products and what strategy NICE should develop to counter.
- Develop and present customized presentations to assigned clients that both quantify and qualify product/service usage, realized benefits, achievements, opportunities and next steps.
- Training customers on our solutions
- Being a Subject matter expert in the field of Employee Engagement Managment
Key Activities include but are not limited to:
- Onboarding new EEM customers to NICE:
- Ensuring a successful Service to Support handover;
- Understanding the new customer’s goals and objectives and how the objectives will be measured throughout their partnership with NICE;
- Ensuring new customers feel supported and are confident and comfortable utilizing their new software.
- Proactive Touch – building a long-term relationships with key decision makers at the customer through ongoing weekly communications with assigned accounts
- Risk Management – proactively identifying risks of customer dissatisfaction, contract reduction or contract termination and developing and executing mitigation strategies as required
- Value Realization Reviews: - Proactively monitoring customer usage of the software and tracking against customers goals & objectives as agreed in the onboarding process
Ideal Experience & Background:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a customer-facing, role such as Consultant, SaaS Implementation Coordinator, Product Manager, Solutions Engineer, or hands on Customer Success Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in managing the business aspects of large Enterprise-level customers.
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment and meeting customer time constraints.
- Persuasive, confident with excellent communication skills
- Strong communication, written, and formal presentation/public speaking ability
- Passionate and empathetic towards the customer experience
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimal direction
- Diligent/detail oriented, very organized
Location: Richardson, TX