Customer Onboarding Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Customer Onboarding Manager travels to NICE inContact customer locations around the world to assist our enterprise clients as they adopt our platform solution and products. The individual in this position travels up to 75% of the time. While most assignments will assume a typical workday schedule, some assignments may include irregular working hours.
As a Customer Onboarding Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
While onsite with customers, the Customer Onboarding Manager:
- Conducts formal and informal training for customer administrators, managers, supervisors, and frontline agents. The Customer Onboarding Manager often needs to create/modify training material on-the-fly to address a customer’s specific situation and needs.
- Serves as first point of contact while onsite to resolve issues, answer questions, and ensure customers are comfortable and knowledgeable
- Engages expert resources to address customer needs
- Acts as a technical liaison or subject matter expert in matters of support to cross-functional NICE inContact departments
- Identifies and resolves all technical challenges as appropriate; executes duties in a thorough and timely manner
- Provides escalated support to related corporate departments
- Submits entries into a knowledge base designed to address common questions, advanced techniques and best practices
- Delivers help documentation and support, as needed
- Promotes product adoption by identifying opportunities for the customer to maximize their use of the Nice inContact platform
- Guides and assists customers in establishing a solid foundation for system reporting, including the creation of detailed custom system reports
- Prepares the customer to transition to ongoing account support
Additional duties include (but are not limited to):
- Provide remote customer training to ensure knowledge retention and comfort on the platform
- Become intimately familiar with a customer's contact center and business to become the trusted advisor to the customer through their NICE inContact go-live process
- Provide initial assessment meetings and onsite visits to coordinate and conduct training and consulting, as appropriate
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all NICE inContact products/services and updates, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and NICE inContact's resources
- Work with NICE inContact Implementation Team to ensure successful customer implementations by providing on-site assistance as directed and providing appropriate feedback to the appropriate NICE inContact and customer teams
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 4-6 years in a Technical/Service role in software, telecommunications or in customer service, Call/contact center and/or service delivery
- Technical facilitation skills in a Training role
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving proficiency
- Excellent analytical and advanced troubleshooting skills with end-users/customers
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work with little supervision and complete projects
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact Cone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.