As a Content Writer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Plan, develop, execute and manage assigned customer communications projects and programs.
- Establish and maintain a standard production process which includes meeting established SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and completing all steps required for the high-quality delivery of assigned production projects.
- Support other communication activities, to be assigned on case-by-case basis.
- Deliver high quality content as assigned including written or presentation materials.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years of experience creating content for external communications
- 2+ years' experience in B2B high-tech company
- Strong editing skills
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and process ability
- Strong creative portfolio including design and written materials, sample presentations or multimedia
- Contact center industry
ABOUT NICE inContact
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.