NICE Actimize is currently seeking a Group Leader, SE – Custom Development to join our dynamic and growing Professional Services team.
• Manage the performance of the custom development engineers team and make sure that project goals are met.
• Work towards achieving the commercial objectives established for Custom Development practice by the management.
• Work independently and be able to remotely manage the teams and projects.
• Should be able to solve complex implementation, people problems and business problems, and manage client expectations.
• Acts as an expert and mentor software engineers and testers on technical matters.
• Support client custom implementation projects and be responsible for solution design, build, client reviews, testing, production deployment and related deliverables.
• Advise on estimations, project plans, scoping documents and other required project documentation.
• Communicate with customers, and internally with QA, product management, R&D and sales persons.
• Manage and develop software engineers teams (hiring process, project resourcing, mentoring and training, etc)
• Six plus years of experience in the technical field
• Two plus years of experience as a manager of team leaders or four plus years as a team leader
• Proven experience in managing remote employees - A MUST
• Experience with P&L ownership – A BIG PLUS
• Knowledge of Actimize ERCM platform – A PLUS
• External Consulting or Professional Services experience at a vendor – A PLUS
• Proven experience with agile methodologies
• Strong communication and writing skills are essential
• Java and SQL knowledge
• Team oriented
• Able to thrive in a fast paced environment