NICE Company Overview NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
What we do
We have three principle areas of activity: Perfecting Customer Experience, Powering Public Safety, and Financial Crime Prevention & Compliance.
Perfecting Customer Experience
We enable organizations to deliver an effortless, consistent and personalized experience throughout the customer journey. Our solutions allow enterprises to know their customers, act in real time and ensure that every employee is engaged. Our Customer Engagement Solutions deliver an effortless, consistent and personalized experience and understand the voice of customers. Our customers stand out in their competitive markets by offering an enhanced customer experience, and they improve their bottom line by streamlining operational efficiency.
This position will be responsible for delivering revenue goals of Indonesia & Malaysia. This position will require formulation of go to market strategies and implementations, significant prospecting, following well defined sales processes, working with business partners and focusing on key accounts within Indonesia & Malaysia to achieve revenue growth.
Key responsibilities would be:
Key experience required
- Formulate go to market strategies and implementation to manage Indonesia & Malaysia revenue business and increase market shares
- Achieve Indonesia & Malaysia sales quota(s)
- Generate a sales pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned sales quota(s).
- Generate face-to-face sales activities sufficient to develop a sales pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned sales quota(s).
- Undertake extensive prospecting/lead generation/cold calling/networking to uncover new sales opportunities.
- Manage and develop existing & new customers and position NICE Solutions offering.
- Manage and develop existing indirect partners and channels.
- Understand current market needs and future trends, to be able to design, plan and build indirect channels.
- Utilize appropriate senior management resources in pursuit of sales.
- Identify business opportunities and meet with key decision makers to obtain commitment in the pursuit of the sale.
- Sell NICE value, differentiating between NICE and its competitors when presenting value proposition to potential and existing customers.
Maintain existing customer relationships with the goal of maximizing revenues long term through relationship building
- Strictly adhere to the published NICE roadmap & sales process.
- Complete all administrative assignments on-time.
- Represent the Company in a professional as well as ethical manner.
- Travel making sales calls and related business activities 3 to 4 days a week in assigned territory.
Key skills required:
- At least 10 years’ experience of sales in a technology company selling complex software solutions to Indonesia & Malaysia based customers, contact centers project sales.
- Demonstrated relationship with senior executives within Banks, Telecom companies, Insurance companies in Indonesia & Malaysia.
- Already managing a multi-million annual software product sales target with demonstrated ability of meeting/exceeding targets for several years.
- Demonstrated experience of doing several large deal transactions, $500K+ each.
- Candidates should have the ability to quickly develop in depth product knowledge to educate and present to customers with NICE value proposition, differentiators, and advantages.
- Experience with tender processes in Indonesia & Malaysia.
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently, and a strong desire to succeed.
- A consultative sales approach is critical for selling NICE solutions
- A college degree is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; should have the ability to independently present the NICE value proposition and first level product presentations.
- Technology and business savvy; should have ability to do first level pain point discovery along with a “back of the envelope” formulation of an ROI.
- Excellent spoken and written English – clean communication style in emails, presentations, and verbal delivery.
- Strong project, networking and time management skills
- Creative, ‘out of the box’ thinker
- Sales and quota driven
- Independent, self-motivated and dedicated to succeed
- Extremely strong prospecting/lead generation skills
- Very strong relationship building skills
- Solid business acumen understanding the complexities of business and customer needs including ROI modeling, deal structuring for revenue maximization.