Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Corporate Paralegal position is the hub of the Legal department at NICE inContact. This position will help you gain exposure to the responsibilities in a corporate legal environment. This position will also allow you the opportunity to manage the contracts and assist the in-house attorneys with their review. You may have opportunities to review sales and procurement agreements, and prepare legal documents.
You'll be functioning in five main areas throughout the day; Contract Management, Sales, Procurement, Intellectual Property and General Corporate.Contract Management
- Receive draft contracts from various business owners, and review the purpose of the contract and any information that may be involved with the business owner
- Oversee the administration of internal contract management software
- Input the contract information into contract management software and assign the review to the appropriate attorney.
- Follow up with the attorneys on the status of contracts out for review
- Follow up with business owners on executed contracts
- Input information from executed contracts into the contract management software for analysis and compliance with contractual obligations
- Draft official correspondence related to contract matters
- Review non-disclosure agreements for compliance with Company requirements
- Participate in the preparation of services and license agreements
- Participate in the preparation of addenda and amendments to service agreements
- Review supplier agreements for compliance with Company requirements
- Prepare draft language to address deficiencies in supplier agreements
- Facilitate company business approval and processing of supplier agreements
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Work with in-house attorneys and business owners on intellectual property issues
- Identify intellectual property concerns in sales and procurement agreements
- General Corporate
- Research information with the Secretaries of State, as needed
- Any assignment from the attorneys
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE inContact policies and procedures at all times
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
- Bachelor's degree and a Paralegal Certificate from an ABA approved school
- 1-3 years' experience in the legal field
- Experience with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to keep accurate and complete records
- Great organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to gather data and prepare reports
- Good knowledge of legal terminology, procedures and protocols.
- Good follow-through skills
ABOUT NICE inContact:
- Experience designing or using business automation or workflow tools
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.