Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Corporate Administrator position is the hub of the Legal department at NICE inContact. This position will help you gain exposure to the responsibilities in a corporate legal environment. This position will also allow you the opportunity to manage the contracts and assist the in-house attorneys with their review. You may have opportunities to review sales and procurement agreements, and prepare legal documents.
You'll be functioning in five main areas throughout the day; Contract Management, Sales, Procurement, Intellectual Property and General Corporate.Contract Management
- Receive draft contracts from various business owners, and review the purpose of the contract and any information that may be involved with the business owner
- Oversee the administration of internal contract management software
- Input information from executed contracts into the contract management software for analysis and compliance with contractual obligations
- Draft official correspondence related to contract matters
- Review and edit non-disclosure agreements for compliance with Company requirements
- Participate in the preparation and of sales agreements and their amendments
- Review and edit supplier agreements for compliance with Company requirements
- Prepare draft language to address deficiencies in supplier agreements
- Facilitate company business approval and processing of supplier agreements
- Work with in-house attorneys and business owners on intellectual property issues
- Identify intellectual property concerns in sales and procurement agreements
- Research information with the Secretaries of State, as needed
- Any assignment from the attorneys
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Associate degree or Paralegal Certificate from an ABA approved school. Bachelor degree preferred.
- 1-3 years' experience in a business environment
- Experience with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to keep accurate and complete records
- Great organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to gather data and prepare reports
- Good knowledge of legal terminology, procedures and protocols.
- Good follow-through skills
ABOUT NICE inContact:
- Knowledge of contracts and legal language
- Understanding of Salesforce and basic computer systems
- Experience designing or using business automation or workflow tools
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.