Communications Manager I
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or REMOTE, USA
The Communications Manager I is responsible for the production and management of marketing and brand assets including branded images, collateral, presentations and brand building blocks (logos, reusable graphics, guidelines, etc.) This role will plan, develop, execute, and manage brand and corporate communications projects or programs as assigned. This role coordinates the regular flow of creative production of branded materials including printed and digital materials as assigned. The individual in this role works closely with other members of the corporate communications and marketing teams to produce marketing and brand assets that are used in marketing campaigns and for sales or partner enablement programs.The Communications Manager I may be asked to perform any of the following responsibilities:
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Plan, develop, execute and manage assigned brand and corporate communications projects or programs as assigned. Understand project and program goals in order to execute assignments to achieve the best results from both a branding and marketing perspective.
- Produce and deliver all graphics and production requirements for the marketing team which includes both in-house production utilizing templates as well as managing freelancers and design agencies and freelancers for new designs or specialized projects. Deliverables include branded images for website, blog, social media, newsletters, digital ads, email for marketing campaigns and events as well as case studies, brochures, white papers and presentations based on brand templates.
- Follow established production process for delivery of a high volume of high-quality materials within established SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Responsible for high quality completion of all graphics and marketing assets including proofreading, consistency of fonts, colors and other elements.
- Manage Marketing Foundations Library which includes all brand building blocks such as logos, brand icons, ready to use images, templates and integrated campaigns. Also includes source files for all completed projects.
- Be a leading protector and expert resource for the NICE inContact Brand.
- Adhere to and promote adherence to corporate brand standards and guidelines.
- Recommend and develop training for brand guidelines and brand production process as needed for marketing, all NICE inContact employees and vendors.
- Ensure messaging consistency and be an arbiter of best practices in brand voice, messaging, writing, style and grammar.
- Assist with blog, social media, corporate communications, company signage as assigned.
- Support overall marketing and communication efforts, perform other related duties and assist in special projects.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers, influencers and stakeholders in and outside of the company.
- Responsible for developing and managing budget and expenses for projects, as assigned.
- Accurately tracks and reports expenditures according to the Company's Purchasing Policy.
ABOUT NICE inContact:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications or related field
- 4+ years' experience in B2B high-tech, corporate communications or marcom
- Proven ability to create and deliver high quality materials such as collateral and presentations
- 4+ years' experience using graphic production software (Adobe Creative suite) as well as Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint
- Strong project management, organization and communication skills
- Experience Preferred:
- Social media monitoring and marketing
- Maintaining blog using WordPress
- Using project management system such as JIRA, Robohead or BaseCamp
- Both company and agency experience
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.