This Commissions Systems Analyst role will provide support, enhance and automate end-to-end processes and systems required for the global sales incentive compensation, and support the global sales team as needed. The ideal candidate will have a strong systems and financial/commissions analyst background, and must be able to handle a rapid-pacing and ever changing global environment.Ideal Candidates will have any of the following:
You'll be working alongside talented IT, Sales and Operations professionals on a global scale helping us to enhance and automate our commissions and reporting tools and processes.
• Responsible for the design and implementation of enterprise-wide applications to support the Sales Compensation Processes.
• Support the business processes of the Global Sales Incentives Compensation organization.
• Drive and act as a partner and contact point for all process improvement initiatives and systems enhancements requests.
• Work with managers and key users to understand and prioritize needs and requirements.
• Support the Sales Compensation and Business interfacing applications.
• Assist in establishing standards for user and system documentation.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience as commissions, financial or system analyst, or similar
- Strong functional and technical skills including advanced Excel skills.
- Commissions systems experience - Xactly, Callidus
- Exposure to a GSI like Accenture, OpenSymmetry, etc.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and service orientation.