Job Title: Cloud Platform Sales Director
Reports To: VP, Solution Sales
The Cloud Platform sales Director should be able to drive Cloud sales across NICE portfolio.
The primary goal for the job will be to exceed NICE Cloud booking targets for each solution. This role combines the ability to uncover and drive sales opportunities with the ability to work with and leverage the existing NICE sales force.
The role requires significant coordination of resources across various departments, as well as interfacing with senior management.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the sales efforts (in a matrix/overlay mode working with MD’s and their sales team) of NICE’s Cloud solutions across APAC. Where necessary, interacting with customers as a sales overlay to bring specific cloud expertise to sales engagements
- Develop, launch and execute the Go-to-market plans and track/report monthly on progress on established KPI’s.
- Provide accurate and timely forecast’s using the appropriate Sales Tools and Processes and maintain all relevant information about Customers, Prospects, Campaigns, and Leads
- Supporting executives from C-level to Heads of Function to inspire them to adopt Cloud
- Help identifying motivators for cloud adoption and unlocking challenges that customers may face
- Help architecting cloud native solutions as well as hybrid AWS and on-premise solutions
- Articulate NICE Cloud value proposition through compelling customized narratives, product demos and engaging qualified experts/speakers.
- Drive and coordinate activities around sales campaigns with other members of the organization and sales team
- Enabling Sales Engineers and Sales people to sell Cloud solutions in the most effective manner as autonomously as possible while protecting the interests of the company
- Collaborating with Sales Engineering & Cloud Services teams to create, maintain and distribute effective Cloud Design documents.
- Driving Cloud Customer retention and expansion by driving Customer Success activities through the Director, Customer Success
- Work in a dynamic, fast paced, exciting environment with multiple priorities, and possess a creative passion for helping business and technical decision makers understand how the NICE Cloud platform can deliver their desired business outcomes
- Work with each of the LoBs on product roadmap, R&D commitments, vision, sales forecast, and marketing.
- Facilitate feedback regarding client needs, operational needs, business opportunities, and marketing/sales programs
- At least 7 years of experience Selling and supporting all stages of the Cloud deployment life-cycle from development to integration and operations. With a core focus on Acquisition- Activation and ultimately Retention of the revenue stream
- Successful track records in leading sales in direct/indirect or overlay capacity across Asia Pacific region for a technology company.
- Broad knowledge and experience in Cloud ecosystem and IT infrastructure elements
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models
- Extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives
- Experience in evaluating existing data centre and digital strategies
- Experience in conducting cloud service maps, TCO analysis, security considerations as part of a wider Cloud Adoption Framework
- A Bachelor’s degree (computer science preferred); Masters/MBA/PhD degree preferred
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize and expanded the footprint of seeded markets in the public cloud platform
- Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or hands on Customer Success Manager in the Cloud ecosystem.
- Excellent communication skills, including Case tracking, issue identification and triage as well as escalation protocols
- Strong knowledge and experience with social / online marketing coupled with prior experience in product definition, bring-to-market strategies and setting an industry standard
- Combination of strong BOTH commercial and solutioning capabilities
- Experience in managing a regional business, in a matrix environment.
- Knowledge in the following areas is a plus: CTI, CRM, ACD, WEB/Internet, Real-time-decisioning, data analytics and Automation.
Skills and Education:
- Evidence of visionary and decisive leadership with the ability to inspire staff and others across the organisation to explore and adopt new operating procedures in support of effective and efficient resource management. Lead through facilitation and empowerment of others, but take personal responsibility for all problems under their governance. Strong consensus-builder, able to listen and adapt as well as motivate and persuade.
- Decision Making, Problem Solving, Autonomy - able to take tough decisions and sustain momentum, pushing for timely action. Able to identify key issues, undertake further research necessary and suggest options for resolution. Able to work well under pressure whilst retaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Exceptional analytical, organizational skills.
- Strategic capability – Strong strategic thinker, combined with a vision to see results and a practical delivery-oriented approach. Open to external ideas/trends with evidence of innovative and creative thinking, proven strategic judgement and an ability to align internal organisation to meet strategic objectives. Excellent business acumen and the ability to balance the tactical (short term success) with the strategic (long term success).
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & collaboration skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities to ensure timely delivery
- Highly motivated & driven
- Proven ability to influence matrix reports and cross functional leaders.
- Exceptional service orientation – Customer Excellence in everything they do
- Hands on & keen attention to detail
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to travel 40 to 50% of the time